Location: Tierra de Suenos Lodge/Tierra de Yoga in Playa Chiquita, Costa Rica
Enjoy the warm sun, lush jungle, and 100% organic stay at Tierra de Suenos on the Southern Caribbean coast of Costa Rica!! You will stay in beautiful bungalows in the sanctuary of the jungle, yet within a 3 minute walk to one of the most beautiful beaches on the coast of Costa Rica.
Dates: Monday, November 9, 2015 – Saturday, November 14, 2015
Cost: $900 (does not include airfare)
- $200 non-refundable deposit due with registration
- First installment of $350 due by May 27, 2015
- The remaining $350 is due August 14, 2015
Yoga Retreat includes:
- 5 nights’ accommodations
If you prefer not to miss out on anything on Monday, you may arrive on Sunday for an additional $120 per person, then leave on Saturday. You may purchase additional nights at $120/night per person.
- 2 meals per day (local organic or raw food) for duration of the retreat stay (breakfast and lunch)
- 1 adventure tour – choose from the following:
- 2 hour horse back riding
- Cahuita boat, snorkel & hike tour
- 1 hour surf lesson
- Chocolate tour
- Waterfalls tour
- Jaguar rescue center
Visit this site for more info: http://tierradesuenoslodge.com/our-place/puerto-viejo-activities/ )
- 2 yoga classes per day taught by Crystal
- Bedrooms and bathrooms are shared
- Bungalows have queen beds and an additional cot can be added. (2 people in each)
- If you wish to have a bungalow to yourself (for 1 person) there is an additional $300 fee.
- Casitas have one queen and 2 double beds or 2 single cots. (up to 5 people in each)
- Please let us know via email at email@example.com who you would like to room with you (if you have a preference.)
Please let us know ASAP if you have any dietary restrictions, allergies or medical conditions!
Body therapy, classes, seminars, and spa services are available at additional cost.
You are responsible for your airfare.
We recommend flying into San Jose International Airport, and then taking a bus, shuttle or private driver to the resort. Playa Chiquita is approximately 4.5 hours from the airport. More information on your options are detailed here: http://tierradesuenoslodge.com/our-place/how-to-get-here/. If you need help/recommendations on this, please let us know!
For information on weather, beaches, packing, currency, and more, please visit: http://tierradesuenoslodge.com/caribbean-bungalow-faqs/#a1