n. The state of being grateful; thankfulness
With Thanksgiving at the end of the month, I wanted to take some time to pause and really consider so many of the things I am grateful for in my life. Here’s a list of a few of them. One for each day of the month. (not in any particular order)
1. My husband – who loves me unconditionally, makes me laugh, treats me like a queen and would do anything for me.
2. My children – the light of my life. They showed me a new way to love and fill my heart.
3. My mother – who has been supportive of me in all I do and continues to be a blessing in my life.
4. My in-laws – who generously care for our children every day and welcomed me into their family with open arms.
5. My warm home.
6. Clean, running water.
7. My yoga practice – it keeps me sane and healthy!
8. My yoga studio – where I’ve made many life-long friends and am part of a loving community.
9. Being forgiven.
10. Close friends – who are never far from my thoughts even if we don’t see each other often.
11. The promise of heaven – and knowing where I’ll be when I die!
12. My health.
13. My freedom – we are blessed to live in an area where we are have freedoms that are denied to so many in other parts of the world.
14. Change of seasons.
15. Abundant supply of food.
16. Learning from mistakes.
17. My pets.
18. Time with my family.
19. Being able to tell my father I love him before he died.
22. Comfortable shoes.
23. Belly laughs – there are a few people in my life who are great at helping these happen (you know who you are!)
24. Being comfortable with who I am.
26. Having goals.
27. Taking vacations!
28. Moving past difficulties.
29. Making someone smile.
30. Being loved.
-Crystal M Hill – RYT